This easy straightforward dessert requires no preparation ahead of time, special equipment, or baking. Simply gather the ingredients (including Josefa of course), prepare, and serve. Make it even more luscious by adding vanilla ice cream and pecan nuts.
Serves: 8 crêpes
- 8 crêpes
- 4 tbsp. of Josefa
- 1 cup of thinly sliced strawberries
- Powdered confectioners sugar to decorate
- Chopped pecan nuts (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Fold each crêpe in half and then roll.
- Drizzle a generous amount of Josefa over the crêpes.
- Dust with powder sugar.
- Top with strawberry slices.
- Optional – top with chopped pecan nuts and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.